About the team
Developer tools, Engineering productivity team's mission is to make the process from writing code to deploying it to production effective and enjoyable giving engineers the ability to solve their challenges without fighting against the environment.
Miro is growing very fast. Our first major challenge is to evolve Miro’s development process to support engineering team growth and keep our development processes efficient and enjoyable. Our second priority is to scale our infrastructure to support user base and load growth and keep our deploys as stable and reliable as possible even under the increasing load.
About the role
We are looking for a new team member who will be responsible for CI/CD pipelines and for the developer tools. You will work closely with teammates to design and implement new solutions to help Miro scale efficiently. Also, you will collaborate with DevOps who maintain the general infrastructure, QA automation, and other foundational teams — we’re working together on the improving daily workflows of engineers.
In this role, you have the opportunity to create a foundation for future growth and implement lots of base tools from the scratch. For example, you will be deeply involved in the creation of Kubernetes infrastructure for a rapidly grown set of microservices.
What you’ll do
- Design and implement developer infrastructure
- Maintain and improve reliable CI/CD process
- Build tooling for developers
- Drive automation within routine procedures
- Help engineers who faced difficulties during the development process
What you’ll need
- Strong hands-on experience with modern DevOps toolset (Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Kubernetes)
- Experience deploying and scaling applications in AWS
- Proficiency in some programming language (Python / Go / Java / etc)
- Proficiency in Linux using common tools
- Problem-solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- English Upper-Intermediate
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 15 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!