About the team
Miro is building an open developer platform to support new use cases, extend the reach of Miro online, and integrate with 3rd party systems. The Miro Platform is a highly strategic initiative that aims to empower developers and partners to create engaging and powerful visual collaboration applications and experiences using Miro technology.
About the role
Reporting to the Group PM for APIs and Infrastructure, this role will be responsible for defining the strategy and roadmap for the Miro Web SDK and managing development and deployment of new capabilities, to unlock new app development opportunities and increase engagement with Miro.
What you’ll do
- Understand the use cases and needs of third party Miro App developers through collaboration with developer-facing teams, research, and community engagement
- Manage the strategy and roadmap for extending the capabilities of the Miro Web SDK, to enable new use cases, and respond to developer needs
- Partner with the Web SDK engineering team, in collaboration with internal infrastructure teams, to deliver these new capabilities in the SDK in an intuitive and robust manner
- Work with the Developer Experience and Marketplace teams to create a frictionless developer journey from initial registration through to app distribution
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of product management experience in a high performing product team
- 2+ years experience as the product manager of one or more developer frameworks, or as a frontend web developer
- Experience working with a community of third party developers
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!