About the role
Miro is looking to hire a strong Enterprise Customer Success Lead to oversee our growing Enterprise team. In this role you will build, coach, and manage a quickly scaling team of Enterprise Customer Success Managers. As a member of the Customer Success leadership team, you will work closely with a multitude of cross-functional partners to improve our processes and drive adoption and retention. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Coach and manage a team of Enterprise Customer Success Managers
- Work with customers of all industries across North America to drive satisfaction and further engagement and adoption
- Help create and iterate on processes to increase automation and scalability of the team
- Participate in formulating key strategic decisions as a part of the CS leadership team
What you'll need
- 5+ years experience in Strategic or Enterprise (High Touch) Customer Success with a proven track record of meeting targets
- 2+ years as a Lead/Manager of Customer Success at high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Strong foundation in the Customer Success norms, processes, and KPIs
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- Background of hiring, training, and enabling CSMs with strong performance management skills
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in CS processes
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Competitive equity package
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.