About the team
You will join a highly motivated, energetic Revenue Operations Team that takes pride in growing customer relationships, running strategic sales cycles, and delivering the Miro value proposition to a diverse base of accounts globally across all segments. The Deal Desk team (as part of Revenue Operations) serves as a trusted advisor to Sales in structuring deals and scaling the sales process. You will be in a unique position to work across a number of different functions and have a substantial impact on the top line and bottom line. Your success will be measured by both improvements in efficiency (streamlining processes, helping reps get deals done quicker, reducing internal deal steps, etc.) as well as overall sales productivity (growing deal size, increasing frequency of expansions, helping reps win deals).
About the role
As one of the first hires on the Deal Desk team at Miro, we are looking for someone who is looking to pave the way, build processes, and work closely with the Deal Strategy and Operations Lead to build a best in class team. We are looking for a self-starter to join our team, someone who has demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity, operating in a fast-growing environment, and solving problems with limited oversight. The Deal Desk team is responsible for partnering with the Sales Organization to support sales opportunities from a structure, commercial, legal, revenue and booking perspective. The Deal Desk role is a critically important member of the Revenue Operations team. This role supports sales across all elements of an opportunity’s quote to cash lifecycle (Deal Structure, Quote creation and approval, Order Forms , Revenue & legal review and compliance).
What you’ll do
- Provide support & guidance to Sales on best practice deal management & contract structuring.
- Quarterback deals through the sales cycle & internal approval process in collaboration with the appropriate cross-functional teams.
- Identify and document deal policies in support of the contracting process.
- Serve as point of contact & subject matter expert on deal policies including contract terms, fallbacks, product configurations and business terms.
- Collaborate with and provide advice & deal insights to cross functional teams (systems, legal, pricing etc.) in order to build scalable, efficient processes; drive improvements in policies, processes and systems, and to help increase sales productivity.
- Ensure deals are processed timely and occasionally respond to inbound customer requests related to the ordering process.
- Use deal insights to inform Sales Operations on areas for improvement in the quote to cash process.
What you'll need
- 4+ years of work experience with 2+ years in relevant Sales Operations, Deal Support, or contract management role at a well-established B2B SaaS company.
- Ability to break down problems of all different types in a structured fashion and identify the key issues to solve.
- Works well under pressure, with ruthless prioritization and timely and transparent communication.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to work well with Sales as well as other internal cross functional teams such as finance, legal, pricing.
- Has an eye for detail, but also an ability to refer back to the big picture.
- Knowledge and familiarity with a Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system, preferably Salesforce.
- Customer centric person who is also able to respond to some inbound requests to create a great customer experience.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, and familiarity with Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) systems is preferred
- Proficiency in reporting and building analyses is preferred
- Experience reporting or creating dashboards in Salesforce is preferred
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!