About the team
The Growth Marketing team at Miro experiments across all stages of the funnel to deliver the best possible user experience and drive business metrics. We are a highly-analytical and data-informed crew with the passion toward validating hypotheses to accelerate the speed of learning. We operate within a compact cross-functional team across diverse domains of expertise.
About the role
As a Digital Design Manager for Growth Marketing, you’ll work as part of a cross-functional team. Within this team, you will be responsible for the design excellence of the outcomes produced. Touching areas such as Performance Marketing (Paid Search & Paid Media), Web Conversion Optimization and Customer Lifecycle marketing. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with different parts of the organisation such as Product Marketing, Product Design, Brand.
Through your leadership approach you will help drive adoption of the product offering and increase the performance of key metrics and initiatives. We are looking for a self-starter who could come up with unobvious design decisions and be brave enough to articulate their value.
What you’ll do
- You will lead, mentor and inspire a group of designers within the Growth Marketing team
- You will be part of a cross-functional team and guide a team that will conceptualize, design and deliver Growth Marketing initiatives on time and pushing creative boundaries
- You will be highly analytical and balance data driven decisions with customer empathy
- You are keen to be hands-on in some cases to lead by example and provide with design-direction
- You will partner with freelancers and external studios to bring specific expertise needed at some points of time
- You will work on projects covering multiple channels: website, landing pages, social media (Youtube, Facebook), email
- You’ll manage, oversee and inspire a team delivering a diverse range of outcomes: graphic design, video, motion, illustration
- You will contribute to process improvements, creating new frameworks, and bring the best practices, looking for efficiencies and excellence on the design outcomes
What you’ll need
- A full-stack Design Manager with a broad range of design and analytical skills (prototyping and wireframing, UX testing and research, data analysis)
- Proven experience mapping customer journeys from beginning to end. With an ability to identify gaps, suggesting design improvements and bringing systems thinking
- Strategic contributor, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience running growth experiments to enable business growth
- Your portfolio speaks better for you than any N of years of experience
- You are an experienced design manager who spent the last 3-5 years managing a design team at a design studio or IT-company
- You are a thoughtful mentor and know how to give clear feedback and encourage your team members to improve their skills
- You have a keen interest in up-to-date visual, digital, and graphic design with an excellent eye for typography and layout
- You are strong at conceptual thinking, able to analyze design problems, work out and manage the delivery of fresh solutions
- You are an excellent communicator, who not just effectively presents their solution, but also builds trustful relationships with their partners, by asking the right questions and making sure everyone has a clear understanding of the things you work together on
- You speak English fluently or at an advanced level
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!