About the team
Miro is a successful and fast-growing engineering company that has created a business-critical tool for various companies across the globe. To further support our growth in 2021 we are strengthening our Performance Marketing team and laying the foundation for scalable, automated campaign management.
About the role
We are looking for a Web Engineer with a passion for SEO and Web performance optimization. In this role you will be contributing, as part of the SEO team, to the organic growth of Miro by continuously improving our engineering practices and implementing refinements to our website, blog and multiple landing pages.
What you’ll do
- Work as part of a cross-functional team on SEO and WPO projects
- Suggest and implement solutions to improve page relevance/richness, internal linking, and indexation rules and increase organic traffic
- Improve the top of funnel user experiences to drive sign-ups and activations
- Develop, test, and maintain acquisition landing pages and work closely with UI/UX designers to provide a delightful experience for users
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of software engineering experience, familiarity with agile methodologies
- Understanding of online marketing technology
- Solid understanding of Accessibility concerns, SEO fundamentals and Web performance
- Experience with building SEO-optimized web pages using modern technologies (React or similar)
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- You love writing tests and automation scripts
- PHP knowledge is a plus
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Our tech stack
- JS, TS, Node, PHP, React, HTML/CSS
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 15 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!