About the team
The team is dynamic and fast growing. We collaborate and work together in creating an inspiring workplace for our amazing colleagues. You’ll work in an open and respectful team environment.
About the role
Miro is seeking an Office Manager for our Amsterdam Hub in the center of the historic city to join our growing People Operations Team. We are growing exponentially and looking for someone who will drive our Miro culture by arranging our colleagues to be happy and productive in the future office environment.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the office while constantly looking for ways to optimize our office processes. The role will include supporting the search and planning for reliable office space to accommodate our growth in the near future. Till we move back to the office, the larger part of your responsibilities will consist mainly of onboarding activities.
The ideal person will be a team player; working closely with all of the teams. You are enthusiastic, proactive and intuitive.
What you’ll do
- Be the face of the office for our Mironeers and guests
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Administrative work - Managing (people & office) spreadsheets and sorting out mail/packages
- Communicating with the whole team for any requests regarding the office
- Carrying out offices processes, policies and all daily office-related operations
- Monitoring and maintaining office supplies inventory (including arranging office orders and maintenance)
- Facilitating and optimising all steps of the Employee Experience, including onboarding (welcoming new employees, organising onboarding packages and gifts, scheduling meetings)
- Accommodate growth opportunities and when necessary additional office move
- Making business travel arrangements and supporting visa processes for teammates
- Support in relocation of teammates
- Manage accurately our corporate apartment
What you’ll need
- At least 2 years experience in Office Manager role in 200+ employees office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and self-starting
- Advanced English, and ability to understand Dutch
- Experience with office moves, build-outs and space planning
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!