About the team
We are looking for a QA engineer for the Site team. For a complete description of our process click here. There are two basic directions:
- We have a lot of fundamental technical changes on the site. This is infrastructure and architecture improvements. We have to do this carefully and reliable. We ensure the team by complex technical tests
- We should provide a quality of quick experiments on the site. We have to do quick experiments without bugs and switch development approaches when we understand that we need to turn an experiment into a long-term solution. We have to teach our team to cover functionality by tests. Tooling for this ready, this is Nightwatch, also CI/CD and infrastructure already works.
About the role
In our case, QA engineers are experts in the testing area. QA can design test cases, cover functionality by e2e tests, and teach team members to write e2e tests too. QA is a knowledge base about all types of technical tests. Like load testing, security testing, etc. QA engineers are able to define quality vision and strategy for team components.
Also, QA helps to build an effective development process in the team regarding quality. The QA works in conjunction with the team leader of the feature team and is the driver of process changes that affect the quality of the product being created.
What you’ll do
- You will participate in problem-solving and solution design for all initiatives and experiments, together with the team
- Create acceptance scenarios
- Help a team prepare and write autotests
- Conduct exploratory testing
- Improve quality assurance processes in a team and create a target vision regarding quality
What you’ll need
- 3+ years’ autotests experience
- 2+ years experience in manual (exploratory) testing, experience in applying various test design techniques, ability to create vision and strategy regarding quality for team components
- Strong expertise and skills in decomposing product requirements and designing a test scenario, experience in analyzing different types of technical testing, and choosing actionable items
- Responsible for the team quality
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Our tech stack
Frontend, , TypeScript, Less,Webpack, AngularJS->React, CerebralJS->Redux
General: Maven, Git, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, BitBucket
Infrastructure: AWS (S3, EC2), Docker, Linux
Backend: Java 11, Spring (+Spring Boot), Hazelcast, Redis, PostgreSQL, TestNG & Mockito
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!