About the team
At Miro we are connecting teams across the globe with a seamless online collaboration experience. We are a rapidly growing company and such growth puts additional demand to the infrastructure for the product. To maintain the best in class product quality, stability and scalability, Miro is looking to consolidate all such efforts in the Engineering Infrastructure organization.
About the role
To keep the Engineering Infrastructure organization focused and steer the team in the right direction, we are looking for an engineering leader to join us.
We are looking for people from all backgrounds who want the opportunity to help build a future where there are no bounds to distributed and remote working, and an engineering leader who can drive the architecture and technical capabilities of Miro to the next level, capable of withstanding the growing number of users and load.
What you’ll do
- Hire, build and manage a Infrastructure Engineering organization
- Lead development of core platform services
- Lead development and support company’s infrastructure and core services
- Lead product stability efforts, including DevOps/SRE
- Lead data storage and data strategy across the organization
- Lead Security, Release Engineering and Quality teams
What you’ll need
- 10+ years of industry experience (software development / engineering), familiar with Agile development
- 5-7+ years of experience as an Engineering Manager (3+ years as a Director / VP preferred)
- 3+ years of recent experience in engineering infrastructure (preferably AWS)
- Expertise in building / running engineering teams of 100+ engineers
- Proven experience building large scale, distributed infrastructure (preferably using AWS)
- Experience in building / leading DevOps / SRE organizations, establishing best practices for entire organization, incident management
- Experience in building / managing multi region data architecture
- Experience in building observability and scalability tools and practices
- Experience in leading multi-function organization
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships with engineers, product and leaders
- Advanced English
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!