About the team
At Miro we are connecting teams across the globe with a seamless online collaboration experience. We are a rapidly growing company and such growth puts additional demand to the infrastructure for the product. To maintain the best in class product quality, stability and scalability, Miro is looking to consolidate all such efforts in the Engineering Infrastructure organization.
About the role
To keep the Engineering Infrastructure organization focused and steer the team in the right direction, we are looking for an experienced architect to join the CTO and other architects and help them drive the global technology roadmap in the company.
We are looking for people from all backgrounds who want the opportunity to help build a future where there are no bounds to distributed and remote working, and an engineering leader who can drive the architecture and technical capabilities of Miro to the next level, capable of withstanding the growing number of users and load.
What you’ll do
- Design and develop Miro’s global software architecture
- Lead performance efforts in the company
- Contribute to the global technology roadmap of the company
- Design and develop multi-regional data storage and access customers worldwide
- Design and implement an enterprise-level security model for Miro’s product
- Develop multi-year strategy for enterprise architecture
What you’ll need
- 15+ years industry experience (software development / engineering), knowledge of Agile development
- 10+ years experience as a senior engineer / technical leader
- 5+ years as an architect for large companies, with preference to SaaS space
- Java expertise and knowledge of relevant technologies
- Proven experience in building large scale, distributed infrastructure. Deep understanding of microservices, clustering, redundancy
- Experience in enterprise technologies, such as message brokers, internal and external APIs
- Experience in building databases and data stores with RDBMS (Postgresql) and NoSQL (Redis)
- Good understanding of infrastructure (preferably AWS) and information security
- Stakeholder management experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- Good English skills
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!