About the team
This is a unique opportunity to work directly with our CEO, CPO and Head of Operations. You will also work in a very cross functional set up with teams from Product, Analytics, Finance, Legal etc on building and executing our M&A pipeline.
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
In this role, you’ll partner with Miro’s CEO, CPO, Head of Operations, and other leaders to define critical strategy, providing you the opportunity to develop personally and professionally at a rapid pace. You will also lead projects ranging from creating strategies that promote growth of our product to exploring new revenue models. Day-to-day responsibilities are dynamic and will vary based on the candidate & the business needs. You’ll work alongside senior leaders to drive projects from inception to execution and delivery, giving you a front-row seat to how a company leadership team works.
What you’ll do
- Support CEO and CPO in building the M&A process as one of the ways to execute on our Product strategy
- Work with CEO, CPO and Head of Operations on executing the M&A: build strategic narratives, source and evaluate targets, spearhead negotiations and then execute on deals
- Establish and maintain relationships with founders and senior executives from start ups, VCs, and leading technology companies to inform product strategy and stay up-to-date with competitive landscape
- Drive the overall corp dev deal pipeline, including outreach to and sourcing of new opportunities
- Conduct rigorous analysis to provide detailed guidance and insight regarding companies and potential acquisitions
- Lead deal negotiation, due diligence and integration efforts for acquisitions, including coordinating cross-functional product, engineering, and functional teams to evaluate targets
What you’ll need
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in technology M&A strategy, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- Proven track record of contribution into building the SaaS product strategy
- Expertise in supporting Product executives in building and executing on the M&A process as part of product strategy
- Excellent project management, problem solving, analytical, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact effectively with senior executives
- Strong track record of driving complex projects with different stakeholders into success
- Team player who is thrives in a high-growth, constantly changing environment
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.