About the team
This is a unique opportunity to work closely with the CEO and be responsible for designing the structure of and building out the “Office of the CEO”. This will be a small but high leverage, strategic team which you will help build the ins and outs of their structure.
About the role
In this role, you’ll partner with Miro’s CEO, Head of Operations, and other leaders to define critical strategy, providing you the opportunity to develop personally and professionally at a rapid pace. You will also lead projects ranging from creating strategies that promote growth of our product to exploring new revenue models. Day-to-day responsibilities are dynamic and will vary based on the candidate & the business needs. You’ll work alongside senior leaders to drive projects from inception to execution and delivery, giving you a front-row seat to how a company leadership team works.
What you’ll do
- Design and build the “Office of CEO”
- Build and maintain executive dashboards, tracking key metrics for the CEO
- Determine, track, and report metrics that measure the successful implementation of various strategic projects and initiatives
- Support Investor Relations activities alongside the Executive Leadership team
- Identify and evaluate business development opportunities
- Coordinate interactions amongst - and in support - of the CEO and executive leadership team as needed
- Partner closely with cross-functional leaders to successfully execute on strategic initiatives
- Over time, act as a surrogate for the CEO in attending important meetings, calls, or events that the CEO is not able to attend
What you’ll need
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in management consulting, IB/VC/PE, or top-tier technology strategy/operations, ideally in a B2B SaaS environment
- Excellent project management, problem solving, analytical, written and verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact effectively with senior executives
- Strong track record of driving complex projects with many stakeholders to success
- Team player who is comfortable working in a high-growth, constantly changing environment
- Proficiency in SQL and/or Looker (a plus)
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to work closely with senior executives and affect critical company decisions
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!