About the team
Whiteboard Experience is an essence of Miro. That’s the most used and mission-critical part of the product for a user and a critical ingredient for the success of our business. Whiteboard Experience stream is responsible for all the canvas UI and interactions, simple and complex graphical objects and their behavior, content creation and collaboration experience on the board. Its mission is to reinforce human intelligence and enable teams to create Next Big Things by providing tools for visual thinking and communication that are intuitive and easy for everyone.
About the role
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for one of the major areas of Whiteboard Experience, driving its strategy, breakthrough user experience together with Design and User Research, and the development of underlying technical architecture together with Engineering.
We’re looking for a person fond of interaction design who combines a passion for innovation with strong execution skills and can build a structured, measurable, and fast-paced approach to make user interaction with the board easier and more intuitive.
What you’ll do
- Develop a strategy and a roadmap for one of the major areas of Whiteboard Experience and drive its execution
- Build a rapid innovation process together with Design, Research, and Engineering
- Set up a structured and measurable approach for continuous improvement of user experience
- Package the solutions to tell a cohesive story to the market together with Product Marketing
- Guide the development of underlying technological foundations together with the whiteboard engine teams
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of professional experience managing software products, preferably productivity SaaS
- Strong track record of bringing success in products with a high bar in user experience and complexity
- Deep understanding of user experience, interaction design, and usability
- Deep understanding of software engineering and ability to drive technical decisions together with Engineering and Data Science
- Experience in implementing a data-informed approach to the product
- Strong prioritisation skills and an execution-focused mindset
- Passion about Miro and problems we are solving
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!