About the team
Cross-Device Experience team is responsible for Miro’s success on all platforms beyond the desktop: tablets, smartphones, large interactive displays. We believe that touch and mobile devices have enormous potential to expand Miro’s value and create seamless and delightful user experience for all kinds of collaboration: remote, co-located, and on-the-go.
About the role
As a product leader for Cross-Device Experience, you’ll be accountable for product, technological, and go-to-market strategy, building the team, and delivering best-in-class user experience.
We believe that touch experiences are the most natural for whiteboarding and have the potential to become the most easy, intuitive, and delightful way of working with Miro. That’s why we are looking for a leader that is capable of bringing true innovations in human-computer interactions and has deep hands-on experience of building and growing mobile products.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain product, technological, and go-to-market strategy for Cross-Device Experience in partnership with design, engineering, and marketing leaders
- Grow Miro on tablets, smartphones, and other platforms to ten-fold monthly active users
- Scale the Cross-Device Experience stream from one to several teams
- Drive cross-functional collaboration and define principles, tools, and processes for collaboration with other teams and departments
- Continuously work on improving product development process to optimise time-to-market and product quality
- Be an advocate for best-in-class user experience and push the team towards it
What you’ll need
- 6+ years of product management experience, 3+ in mobile apps, 3+ in people management
- Strong track record of achieving product success
- Proven experience in delivering products with a high bar in visual design and user experience
- Deep understanding of UX patterns, technology stacks, and growth strategies for different mobile platforms
- Experience of building functions (teams of teams) and cross-team/cross-functional collaboration from scratch
- Leadership and operational skills to inspire teams and empower them to achieve stretching goals
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!