About the team
The Enterprise Account Executive Team is a critical component of our go-to-market strategy as you’ll be prospecting, developing and closing the initiation deals for our Enterprise-Level customers to set the foundation for success for future expansion and revenue for the company.
We work extremely hard, but also prioritize our fun, collaborative and well-balanced culture. As a rapidly growing company, opportunities for internal growth and career development are plentiful!
About the role
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will focus on accelerating deal cycles and closing deals for net-new accounts in the enterprise space. You will join a highly motivated, energetic sales team that takes pride in landing new customers, running strategic sales cycles, and delivering the Miro value proposition to a wide base of accounts across various industries. We are a fast-growing company with plenty of opportunities for career growth for people who excel in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll do
- Prospect, Develop, and Close new customers on our Miro Platform
- Close Enterprise-Level reoccurring deals $100k+ while executing on run rate deals of $15K, ASP of ~$30K.
- Reach out to new trials/users within customers to expand use cases and drive more revenue
- Work with marketing and the SDR team on executing campaigns
- You will run effective discovery and demonstrations, partner with our customer success team to run success pilots
- Identify, Establish and Cultivate relationships with Senior Level Executives
- Forecast Pipeline Accurately and Achieve monthly/quarterly quotas
- Help Blueprint and Drive Best Practices across the sales organization
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of experience in a quota carrying SaaS sales role
- Experience prospecting, territory/account planning, and team-selling
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to accurately forecast and track sales activities
- Ability to navigate and collaborate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent relationship-building skills with strong verbal and written communication
- Experience using data to make informed decisions and influence stakeholders
- A growth mindset:proactive, results-oriented, curious, comfortable giving/receiving feedback
- Fluency in any of the Nordic languages and English required
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!