About the Team
The Miro Design Operations team will support the Product Design organisation with solutions for planning, releasing, and operating at scale. The team will be building tools, running projects, and fostering collaboration with customer-facing teams to help our Design partners deliver value faster and more consistently to millions of users.
The Miro Design Operations team will be a part of the Product Engineering Excellence team and embedded into the Design organisation, that is scaling the Product Development and adopting the processes and tools for the evolving needs of the team and company.
About the Role
We are looking for a person who will elevate and streamline the work of the Product Design team at Miro.
DesignOps Manager for us is a thoughtful partner who understands processes as the tool for achieving operational excellence, but not the end-goal or the holy grail.
You'll be a founding member of the Design Operations practice at Miro. We expect you to take ownership, and responsibility for a complex domain, critical for the success for our entire user-centered organisation.
Your mindset should be all about team-support and enablement: how to unblock, speed up, de-routinized, and empower others to do the best work in their life.
This is a unique opportunity to scale Design in the rapidly growing company, and found the Design Operations practice at Miro.
What you’ll do
- Support the design team to thrive and collaborate effectively
- Empower the unified design process — enabling scale, operationalising and streamlining the work.
- Enable better collaborations between design teams and with non-design partners: Product, Engineering, Marketing
- Design Rituals support and optimisations
- Support hiring and onboarding support and optimisations
- Support and optimise Design process, ensure balanced workflow and workload for the Product Design team
- Manage Design systems
- Outline Product Design standards and baselines
- Enable Product Design team: provide trainings, playbooks, education, guild community of practice
- Keep clarity about Product Design Roles definition
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of experience in Product Design or 2+ experience Design Operations role with demonstrated impact
- Proven success in high-growth environment
- End-to-end experience with all aspects of Design process
- Definition of the cross-functional design processes and the methodology provisioning to support to Design teams
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and deliver high-quality work on schedule, including quickly turning around study plans and reports
- Strong grasp of quantitative data analysis
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrated passion for solving problem
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during the WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users and more than 20,000 paying customers, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!