About the team
The Whiteboard Experience is the essence of Miro. That’s the most used and mission-critical part of the product for a user and a critical ingredient for the success of our business. The Whiteboard Experience stream is responsible for all the canvas UI and interactions, simple and complex graphical objects and their behavior, content creation and collaboration experience on the board. Its mission is to reinforce human intelligence and enable teams to create Next Big Things by providing tools for visual thinking and communication that are intuitive and easy for everyone.
About the role
As a Product Leader for Whiteboard Experience, you’ll be responsible for scaling the stream with great new talent, setting up the stream’s ways of work and strategy, and making the next big leap in user experience and value of the product.
We’re looking for a leader with a proven track of bringing design and tech innovations to users, who is capable of making bold strategic decisions, and who can build a tight loop between product, design, research, and engineering to speed up the creative process and product delivery.
What you'll do
- Develop a strategy of ramping up Miro growth and building a competitive advantage on the heating upmarket by the Whiteboard Experience advancements
- Lead existing and set up new teams for all mission-critical areas of the Whiteboard Experience
- Be a leading product person of Miro in Berlin who attract new talents to the team
- Build a rapid innovation process together with Design, Research, and Engineering
- Set up a structured and measurable approach for continuous improvement and maintenance of a high bar of user experience
- Guide the development of underlying technological foundations together with the Whiteboard engine teams
What you'll need
- 7+ years in product management, 5+ in leadership, 5+ working on products with a high bar of user experience and complexity
- Proven track record of innovative design/tech solutions, strong strategic decisions, and achieving product success
- Deep understanding of user experience design and crafting human-computer interaction
- Very structured thinking to guide complex product and architectural decisions
- Experience of working in a hyper-growth environment with rapidly scaling the teams
- Being a true team player, inspiring and empowering the team, and nurturing a healthy relationship throughout the company
- Experience in Enterprise SaaS, productivity, or graphical software is a plus
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!