About the team
Reporting to our Head of People Design, you’ll be joining our innovative design team of learning designers and agile coaches. You will work in agile pods of learning designers, people operations PMs, people business partners and brand designers.
About the role
As we scale rapidly at Miro, so does the need for Mironeers to learn, grow and drive change at pace. We want every Mironeer in every role around the globe to practice empty to gain insights. As a Learning Experience Designer specialising in Human-Centred Design, you will play a pivotal role in designing and delivering company-wide learning experiences and services based on our twice-yearly engagement survey.
What you’ll do
- Using your skills in contemporary instructional and human-centred design, you will work with your pods to develop insight-led programs and innovative global solutions for:
- Embedding Miro Values and behaviors across the employee life-cycle
- The most important company-wide engagement solutions e.g. wellbeing, leading and learning through hypergrowth
- Learning design solutions for key recruiting processes e.g. hiring manager training, diversity and inclusion in the hiring process
- Co-design people-centric business services with employees
- Deep understanding of HCD techniques and how to move through HCD cycle in hypergrowth or fast-paced environment
- Advanced group facilitation skills for engaging and educating diverse groups of learners.
- Ability to analyse current systems and practices and rethink them for significantly better outcomes.
What you'll need
- 4+ years of experience using Human-Centred Design and agile ways of working to develop learning experiences and/or business services
- 2+ years of building an internal design capability, while coaching and mentoring team members.
- Experience across the full cycle of learning course design from, discovery, prototyping, delivery, evaluation and iteration.
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!