About the team
Come join as a founding member of the partnerships team at Miro! We are a collaborative, inclusive and supportive group that enjoys working with our globally distributed teammates and partners. Our objective is to assemble the most impressive group of business development professionals working to build an expansive ecosystem that delights our customers, partners and developers. Our team has experience working at companies including Dropbox, Box, Google, Dell, Cisco, VMWare, Hulu and Intuit.
About the role
As a Partner Manager on the Product Partnerships team, you will help Miro build a world class platform and ecosystem. You will be responsible for identifying and delivering initiatives with product partners to help build our marketplace and also extend Miro's availability in other products. You will collaborate closely with other members of the partnerships team, in addition to executives, sales, product management, and marketing teams, in this highly cross functional role.
What you’ll do
- Define Miro’s platform and ecosystem strategy in collaboration with Miro’s product, marketing and partnerships teams
- Identify and onboard new partners and integrations every quarter that align with the company’s strategic bets
- Build and manage Miro's Marketplace of apps and developers
What you’ll need
- 5+ years in a partnerships or business development role
- Experience working at a collaboration or productivity software scale up, running a SAAS marketplace or dealing with OEM partnerships
- Be comfortable talking about APIs and WebSDKs
- Empathy /Ownership / Grit and resilience / strong communication skills
- Humble, helpful and kind but able to say no so you can ruthlessly prioritize
- Proactive, and willing to roll with the punches as company experiences hypergrowth
- You’re comfortable working with ambiguity and forging your own path
- Self-starter and team player that excels working in an unstructured environment
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 15 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!