About the role
As the Product Marketing Lead for Developer Platform, you will oversee the go-to-market strategy for Miro’s Developer Platform and work closely with cross-functional partners in Product, Partnerships, Developer Relations, and Marketing to drive the growth and success of our developer community.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need a passion for working with and understanding the needs of different developer audiences. You must be a strong collaborator that is comfortable working with internal stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Developer Relations, Marketing, Partnerships and external developers, partners, and customers. You will have familiarity with building platform flywheels that requires the success of both the builders on the platform and the end-users.
What you’ll do
- Conduct primary and secondary market research to inform go-to-market strategy, target segments, and messaging for our key developer audiences.
- Develop internal and external messaging that translates the technical capabilities of the platform into business value for developers, partners, and enterprise customers.
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns and product launch plans to drive awareness, engagement, and adoption among developers.
- Be the voice of our developer ecosystem in influencing cross-functional teams such as developer relations, product management, and partnerships on roadmap, enablement, and education opportunities that empower them and foster community.
- Lead our messaging and content for developer-focused activities such as hackathons, conferences and other developer-oriented events.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product marketing to a technical audience
- You get a kick out of understanding of technical capabilities of platform and communicating the potential to the developers
- You understand the value of storytelling for technical audiences and know how to partner closely with cross functional teams to craft compelling narratives
- You’re able to make informed, strategic decisions around customer benefit/value and back up those decisions with validation
- You have excellent writing skills and a sharp instinct for organizing technical content
- You feel confident in developing and maintaining relationships with developers and partners
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!