About the team
Miro's Content and Communications team has a mission to inspire and educate teams on how to do their best work together. You'll join a small but passionate team focused on attracting, engaging, and retaining new users via content and storytelling.
About the role
We are looking for an SEO Content Manager with a strategic mindset to help us create customer-centric and keyword-driven stories that’ll also drive organic growth. We are seeing someone who is part writer and editor, part SEO strategist who understands the digital marketing ecosystem (blog, web, social) and can produce quality content while working across multiple teams. This person will plug in with the Growth Marketing team to create content that supports Miro’s SEO initiatives.
What you’ll do
- Create and execute content strategies aimed at driving SEO growth. You’re the person who can take a list of keywords and create a strategy for how they will come to life as relevant, engaging content.
- Work with the SEO Marketing Manager to analyze and prioritize keywords, produce and optimize content, and ensure everything we create follows SEO best practices.
- Coordinate the execution of content. You’ll project-manage cross functional teams, develop outlines and briefs, give direction to writers and designers, and work with the Managing Editor to move content through the production process. You’ll even jump in to do some writing yourself as needed.
- Use data to identify, experiment with, and optimize existing content to help improve rankings and traffic growth.
- Align content priorities with product marketing so our SEO work also supports go-to-market strategies and marketing campaigns.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of SEO content marketing experience, particularly owning ideation, writing, and management of content.
- Strong foundation in SEO and experience with tools like Ahrefs, Google Search Console, SEMrush, and Screaming Frog.
- An editorial mindset that seeks to create content that actually helps the audience looking to consume it.
- Experience working with cross-functional partners like designers, writers, growth marketers, project managers, and subject matter experts.
- Experience following a style guide and adapting writing to a company brand voice.
- Experience creating content about remote work, teamwork, collaboration, product management, or Agile a plus.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!