About the team
Miro’s Trust and Reputation team works to ensure corporate security, risk and compliance are maintained through verifiable activities, such as Miro’s audit programs and projects as well as assist with customer and prospective customer due diligence requests to validate Miro’s adherence to regulations and compliance controls.
About the role
As an Information Security Enablement Analyst at Miro, you will be part of the company’s legal and operation functions and will play a role in partnering with our Sales team to win and close major deals that will have a large impact in Miro’s overall success.
What you’ll do
- Act as Miro’s security analyst to assist Sales with inquiries from prospective customers, including:
- completing pre-sales security reviews
- answering specific RFP questions
- providing details around the security features of the product
- Partner with application security, development and product teams to handle technical questions from prospects
- Maintain and update Miro’s library of security Q&As within the Trust knowledge management system
- Improve Miro’s security review process, procedures and standards by suggesting best practices and other ways to shorten the overall sales process and reduce the effort needed to successfully approve the security and sign a sales contract
What you’ll need
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 1-2 years customer-facing experience working as either a Solutions or Information Security Consultant or similar roles
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!