About the team
Product data analytics is focused on a quantitative understanding of what users are doing within Miro and how product features perform. We consider ourselves a bi-direction driver. On the one hand, we transform business goals to data requests and reports/dashboards, on the other - proactively explore data to bring insights on how users extract value from the product to drive right decisions in a hyper-growth setting.
About the role
As we have centralized-embedded analytics org you will be an integrated part of 2-3 agile teams working within one of core product streams:
- horizontal product (elaborating on core whiteboard UI/UX, cross-device experience, smart layout etc.)
- use-cases (developing functionality for specific personas regarding their key use-cases with current focus on workshops and interactive meetings)
- enterprise (building functionality for Enterprise customers, including user and content management, security, analytics & insights feature for corporate decision makers, etc.)
- platform (optimizing external developers experience; building efficient marketplace, etc.)
That 'embeddedness' in agile teams will provide you with a great opportunity to directly affect how we build and measure the value for Miro end users in specific product areas.
What you’ll do
- End-to-end lead analytics area (hands-on, prioritization, stakeholders management, communications and knowledge sharing)
- Start coaching more junior analysts in the future
- Actively contribute in building analytics processes and data culture dissemination across the company
- Identify and lead strategic analytics initiatives in your dedicated area and/or product wide
In some companies you can find this scope of responsibilities behind the title Senior data scientist - Analytics / Insights.
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of data analytics work experience, including 2+ years in product company
- Leading the team / coaching other analysts
- Intermediate in using statistical methods, experimental design and quantitative analysis to impact key decisions
- Advanced experience writing SQL queries and working with large data sets (DBT, Spark are a plus)
- Experience in product analytics and BI tools (eg. GA, Amplitude, Looker, Tableau, or similar)
- Experience in delivering analytical solutions for complex product-related tasks (user pattern research, supporting experiments, feature analysis to improve the product metrics, use-cases analysis, etc.)
- More driven by creating business value than complexity of technical solution
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary
- Stock option grant
- Relocation bonus
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Allowance to facilitate current remote working during WFH period
- Help with relocation when back in the office
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With more than 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!