About the team
We are cultural ambassadors and strive to continually up level the experience we provide candidates and elevate the talent we hire. We have team members in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, London, Amsterdam, Munich, Russia and now Berlin which aligns with our company vision to enable collaboration without constraints of geographic locations. In the same vein, we have a flexible working culture and embrace trust in one another to turn our failures into wins!
Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent who want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
Miro is looking for a process-driven, team-oriented and motivated Recruiting Coordinator to join our team in Berlin. You will be instrumental in helping to grow the company and influence our culture. You will partner closely with recruiters and hiring managers to coordinate recruitment tasks, schedule all candidates for the Berlin office, and ensure we are providing a best-in-class candidate experience. You will be empowered to improve and build the processes and best practices which support our hiring goals. This is an ideal role for someone who is motivated by an international environment, enjoys cross-team collaboration and is interested in building a career in recruitment.
What you’ll do
- Schedule and provide logistic support for video/onsite interviews and phone screens for candidates
- Serve as the primary candidate liaison, ensuring a superb candidate experience
- Manage recruiting operations in close partnership with recruiters to streamline the recruiting process
- Craft emails, messages, templates, prepare recruitment materials, and manage job board postings
- Update candidate information, job descriptions and postings in our applicant tracking system
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across time zones and from locations all over the world
- Help build and promote the Miro employer brand
What you’ll need
- Experience in recruiting coordination or a similar role
- Experience using an applicant tracking system or CRM tool is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast changing environment
- Desire to learn and an interest in process improvement
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!