About the team
Starting with the rise of remote work in the spring of 2020 we see an ever-growing need for reliable tools for online collaboration, and we established a new product line fully focused on engaging a real-time collaboration experience during meetings and workshops. The team mission is to create a digital environment where collaboration can be as engaging as an in-person one, and can be more productive.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Manager for Collaboration apps, you’ll be accountable for creating best-in-class user experience for real-time collaboration by enhancing existing products and adding new innovative experiences.
This role requires an excellent understanding of end user experience, strong sense of interaction design, proven track record of product success and strong passion for solving the problem of team collaboration across the globe.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to deliver the best possible user experience to the market by incorporating and balancing users’ perspectives, business needs, and tech possibilities.
A Senior Product Manager for Collaboration apps is someone that understands complex interaction design, has strong prioritization skills, can effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders and has a builder’s mentality.
What you’ll do
- Own strategy and roadmap for Collaboration apps at scale
- Drive the value creation for engaging real-time collaboration experience through own development and coordination with external partners and platform
- Contribute to overall Meetings and Workshops stream strategy and outcomes
- Plan and execute product launches in partnership with the whole Workshops stream and Marketing team
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of professional experience managing software products from inception through launch and iteration, preferably productivity SaaS
- 2+ years of experience in creating user facing products resulting in rapid adoption by users
- Experience in building products with the high bar in design and user experience delight
- Customer centric: explores and synthesizes user insights to unpack non-obvious problems and and user needs
- Product craft: backlog prioritization, ability to create and communicate product vision and roadmap to the team and stakeholders
- Analytical, proven ability to explore data and make data informed decisions
- Strong prioritization skills and an execution-focused mindset, can prioritize and manage conflicting requirements
- Builders mentality: enjoying creating things, validating hypothesis
- Collaboration and stakeholder management, ability to lead x-functional projects
- Passion about Miro and problems we are solving
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!