About the team
Miro is building an open developer platform to support new use cases, extend the reach of Miro online, and integrate with 3rd party systems. Based in Amsterdam, the Platform team is a highly strategic new initiative that will empower developers to create engaging and powerful visual collaboration applications and experiences using Miro technology.
About the role
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and shipping integrations with large and highly strategic partner platforms in the collaboration space. You will be directly involved in extending the platform capabilities by bringing valuable insights and contributing to the codebase (up to 20% of your working time).
What you'll do
- Design and develop custom integrations that seamlessly add Miro’s whiteboard capability to partner products and services
- Contribute to the strategy and codebase of the Miro Developer Platform based on the real usage experience
- Define technical foundations for scaling up the apps & integrations group of teams
What you'll need
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience. Experience building cross-domain apps on top of SaaS platforms (Atlassian, Salesforce, etc) preferable.
- Backend development in major languages (Node.JS and Java preferred). Experience with authentication, REST API and databases (SQL/noSQL).
- Preferred experience with microservices
- Strong cross-team communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial, growth mindset. Strong business acumen.
- Proactive, able to unblock yourself if required.
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!