About the team
Miro is building a new internal developer system to support engineers who work on creating important integrations with 3rd party applications. Based in Amsterdam, the IPA team is a new greenfield team focused on building key foundational services for fellow Miro developers to use when building integrations. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
About the role
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, developing and shipping common use case driven services specifically for integrations.
What you'll do
- Design and develop custom services to help internal developers seamlessly add integration applications to Miro’s ecosystem
- Contribute to the strategy and codebase of the IPA team
- Define technical foundations for scaling up the apps & integrations group of teams
What you'll need
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience. Experience building platforms and services for fellow developers to use
- Backend development in major languages (Node.JS and Java preferred), experience with authentication, REST API and databases (SQL/noSQL)
- Preferred experience with microservices
- Strong cross-team communication skills
- Entrepreneurial, growth mindset. Strong business acumen
- Proactive, able to unblock yourself if required
What's in it for you
- Competitive equity package
- Medical insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided in the office
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a globally diverse team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.