About the team
The Business Analytics team at Miro has a clear mission - use data to make better decisions. We are a small and highly leveraged team of folks who pride ourselves on finding ways to answer even the most challenging business questions.
About the role
As the company is growing, we are looking to hire a strong Business Analytics Manager to help us figure out which strategic marketing bets we want to take - and if they’re working. In this role you will work with the Head of Strategic Marketing Programs to help define their team’s strategy and to assess the effectiveness of their key initiatives. In this role, you will have an amazing opportunity to help Miro accelerate our existing momentum, scale our business initiatives, and maximize our full potential.
What you’ll do
- Find the stories buried in data and build insightful dashboards that enable everyone at Miro to be an analyst
- Be a vocal and proactive partner to your stakeholders. Guide their line of questioning rather than just fulfilling requests. Provide insights and conclusions rather than data outputs
- Know where to find the right data to answer a question. Be persistent in ensuring data quality and resourceful in getting data that is not immediately available
- Be comfortable outside of your comfort zone - understand always changing business needs, explore new tech and tools, trace data issues to the source, or find a new way to address an old problem
- Coach, mentor, and help set strategy for Business Analysts to drive even more impact for the team
What you’ll need
- 6+ years of Analytics/BizOps experience in a fast growing tech startup, ideally in marketing at a product-led hypergrowth SaaS startup
- Expert SQL skills and at least 1 year of experience with Looker
- Clear, concise communication skills and ability to tailor your communication to different cross-functional stakeholders
- Extreme attention to detail with great data visualization and presentation skills; you love beautiful graphs and slides
- Strong execution skills in a cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders
- Humble, helpful and kind but able to say no so you can ruthlessly prioritize
- Proactive, and willing to roll with the punches as company experiences hypergrowth
- You’re comfortable working with ambiguity and forging your own path
- You deliver results quickly with iteration, instead of waiting for perfection
- You love telling stories with data - numbers are key, but a business is built with people
What's in it for you
- This is a unique opportunity to build a generation company with significant social impact
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!