About the role
As the Program Manager for Product Marketing, you will be responsible for partnering across the company to establish, implement, and innovate on our product launch processes. Our teams are moving fast and with rapid product development and growth of our customer base, we need a strong Program Manager to take our launch playbook and ensure it is working to deliver results. You will act as a bridge between Operations teams in Product and Sales, partnering closely with Product Marketing Managers, Product Managers, Sales Enablement, and other teams across Marketing to ensure strong internal alignment and a high degree of quality in launch execution.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple work streams in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment. You must be a strong communicator and relationship builder, able to clearly articulate and assign responsibilities to stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization. You should be comfortable running meetings and improving their effectiveness across all aspects: agenda, escalation topics, risks, and decisions needed. You will have familiarity with the software product development lifecycle and typical go-to-market processes for a marketing organisation.
What you’ll do
- Manage and coordinate all operational components (alignment touchpoints, action items, milestones, issue and risk mitigations) for Miro’s Marketing launch process
- Be responsible for ongoing improvement of our internal processes and related tools
- Deliver clear internal communications around product launches, driving progress by driving decisions, clearing blockers, and escalating as appropriate, in partnership with Product Marketing Managers
- Partner effectively across the organisation, acting as a key touch point between Product Operations, Revenue Operations, and Marketing
- Lead complex operational and strategic cross-functional initiatives as needed
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience
- 5+ years of experience running complex, cross-functional programs in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with software such as Asana, Salesforce Reporting is a plus
- Familiarity with agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to work across and prioritize among multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate to a variety of stakeholders clearly and professionally at all levels of the organization
- Familiarity with product development processes and digital marketing tactics
- Experience working with a highly distributed team
- English - advanced level and higher
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!