About the team
Be one of the founding members of the Customer Education team at Miro! Work closely with colleagues in customer success and customer support to improve the overall customer experience.
About the role
It's an amazing time to be at Miro. We are changing the way people collaborate but can't do it without enabling our users. The Miro Academy Lead has many responsibilities from researching topics, designing and building content, improving the learner experience, and enabling other teams to educate users on Miro. Your role will be critical in supporting the education of Miro's user base at scale.
What you’ll do
- Set a clear vision for Miro Academy in concert with other Customer Education leaders on the team
- Lead a team of 2-4 instructional designers to produce engaging e-learning curriculum and content for Miro Academy
- Craft and lead a strategy for badging and/or certification of key user personas
- Own Miro Academy as a product, overseeing content strategy, workload prioritization and allocation, and releases in coordination with internal product and marketing functions
- Enable our users through on-demand resources at scale to do their jobs using Miro
- Increase the rate of resource creation for Miro Academy, and other CEd assets
What you'll need
- 2-3 years of people management experience, ideally leading instructional design teams
- 6+ years building and delivering engaging customer-facing educational content in a variety of modalities in consultation with stakeholders and SMEs, ideally at SaaS organizations
- Enthusiasm for both leading a team of instructional designers and rolling up your sleeves as an instructional designer yourself
- Experience setting and consistently meeting ambitious education program and production goals in a fast-paced, dynamic environment for both self and small teams
- Seasoned in scoping, distributing and tracking work progress across your team
- Highly proactive, analytical and product-driven approach to building and maintaining a customer-facing academy of resources
- Experience using data and assessments to evaluate and report on the performance of educational content
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!