About the team
Be one of the founding members of the Customer Education team at Miro! Work closely with customer experience and success partners to delight our customers with innovative content and delivery. The Live Facilitated Program arm of the Customer Education team is looking to scale our impact and experiment with novel approaches to learning in the digital space.
About the role
We’re expanding our educational resources for our Miro users and are looking to widen access to our popular live training events. Our team is also looking to offer more tailored and personal learning support to some of our largest clients, and the CEd Training Specialist is a key player on that team. We’re excited to find a charismatic, thoughtful, and analytical trainer to perform live instruction and support tasks as we build out the program. You’ll be an early member of the strategically critical Customer Education team, interacting with and facilitating for thousands of users each week. You’ll work with a motivated and intellectually curious team to help solve customer challenges through learning experiences, building best practices and making your mark on the infrastructure of the program. You’ll get to experiment with new methods and approaches that will widen your learning experience repertoire. This is also a great role for the experienced facilitator who is also looking for opportunities to expand their skills with instructional design and program maintenance.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with a Customer Education Manager on building out live facilitator programs in service of all Miro customers.
- Teach users concrete ways to get the most out of Miro, bringing our brand and product value to life through your engaging sessions.
- Support the content creation process and strategy as a feedback and ideation partner, eventually trying your hand at creating content yourself.
- Help out with back end tasks like pulling data, coordinating sessions, and emailing clients to ensure a smooth training operation.
What you'll need
- 2-3 years of experience facilitating or instructing adults in a tech/SaaS or higher education environment
- A strong grasp of adult learning principles and best practices to help create supportive and effective live training experiences
- Excellent public speaking skills with an emphasis on combining compelling storytelling with effective technical training
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!