About the team
Miro’s Brand Experience team is a growing team of designers, writers, producers, researchers and creatives. Together, we’re the voice of the Miro brand and we communicate with persuasiveness and authority across a diverse range of communications: digital, physical, experiential, video, email, social, ads (and every other marketing channel you can imagine). We take an ideas-based approach to our work, honing in on compelling ways to bring our brand to life while creating the strategic messaging through which to communicate most effectively.
About the role
Miro seeks a Senior Brand Producer to support performance marketing initiatives, and campaign development managing brand design and web design resources. As a Brand Producer, you’ll partner cross-functionally with our Product Marketing and Brand teams to develop remarkable campaigns that are supercharged by data-driven marketing. This role reports to the Brand Production Lead and is located in beautiful Amsterdam.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute project scopes, timelines, budgets
- Manage and own the flow of projects from initial concept to release (including setting up project kickoffs, gathering information and assets as required, etc)
- Monitor and maintain regular status reports of projects and budgets; attend weekly brand team meetings to facilitate creative reviews and update stakeholders on project status
- Prioritise tasks on a weekly basis to execute against marketing roadmap
- Manage stakeholders expectations in terms of briefs, deadlines, deliverables, quality
- Monitor performance and analyze data to inform decision-making and elaborate performance
- Responsible for understanding the needs of the x-functional teams from a creative perspective, holding creative brief meetings, and providing status updates on various assets, ensuring smooth, on-time delivery
What you’ll need
- 5+ years project management experience at a studio, agency or in-house at a notable tech company
- Bonus points if you’ve previously worked with performance marketing or growth teams
- A portfolio that shows strong strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a range of mediums, including physical, experiential, digital, and video
- A leader and natural problem solver, you have a generous and collaborative nature
- Obsessing the process and workflow to ensure that the team is set up to success to achieve the company goals
- Ability to embrace change: can thrive and create your own structure in a fluid work environment
- Mastery in Asana, Jira, and knowledge of Tableau or other relevant data monitoring software
- Excellent communicator and cross-functional team builder who creates strong relationships with a global distributed team. You have a point of view but also a healthy respect for others experiences and encourage others to generate and explore new ideas
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!