About the team
At the Growth Analytics team, it is our responsibility to uncover what our users are aiming to accomplish within Miro. And we are doing this at scale! As the name, Growth Analytics suggests, we are working a lot with understanding user behaviour by analysing their actions. But this is not everything we do though! We create hypotheses, build growth models, own metrics and experiment together with our fellow Growth PMs and Growth Marketing people.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead to join our Growth Analytics team in Amsterdam. Growth Analytics Team Lead is focused on everything when it comes to accelerating the adoption of Miro. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to help millions of customers discover and use Miro through the acquisition, engagement and monetization initiatives your team is driving together with the Growth Product teams.
What you’ll do
- Hire and develop new talent; grow analytics teams
- Develop, communicate and execute analytics strategy for Growth Product-led Acquisition/Activation/Engagement/Monetization at Miro
- Mentor, coach and inspire leaders within your organization
- Lead your teams to deliver on business objectives
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience in growth analytics within product customer-centric organizations, 3+ years analytics management experience including hiring, personal development, performance management
- Experience in product analytics and BI tools (eg. GA, Amplitude, Looker, Tableau, or similar)
- Experience in delivering analytical solutions for complex growth or marketing-related tasks (behavioral segmentation, business-models quantitative assessment, argumentation for new pricing strategies, etc.)
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for various solutions
- Strong execution skills in cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders
- Expertise in statistical methods, experimental design, using quantitative analysis to impact key decisions
- Experience writing SQL queries and also with Python/R and working with large data sets
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!