About the team
With the recent rapid growth of Miro, customer feedback grows too. While we already have many people from user research, customer insights, analytics, customer support, design among other teams to incorporate the feedback from our users, we are forming a new team to bring together all the customer insights. This cross-functional team will partner with analytics, user research, design, marketing, customer support and many other teams to synthesise insights.
To make this team successful we are hiring for multiple roles from managing the User Insights platform till collecting and consolidating the underlying data.
About the role
Customer Support Analyst will be the main partner to our 30+ Customer Support team to work together on analysing support-specific metrics (SLAs, ticket volumes, load planning), building self-serve dashboards and to drive research projects.
Miro is the leading whiteboard collaboration platform with more than 13M users across the globe: managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers and other professionals, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others. We at Miro are working on creating best in class user experience and strongly believe that user’s voice is a substantial foundation for our product strategy and roadmap.
What you’ll do
- Independently performing analyses and interpreting the results
- Communicating analyses and findings to relevant stakeholders
- Creating dashboards with key metrics for internal teams
- Participate in pro-active research projects where we provide novel insights to internal teams
What you’ll need
- 2+ years of experience in analytics & insights within product customer-centric organizations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with 3rd party apps related to customer support (Zendesk, Salesforce)
- The ability to (independently) perform SQL queries (strong requirement) and experience with statistical/ data analysis tools (strong preference; preferably Python/ R)
- Having experience with human-generated data (in contrast to data from machines/ systems), i.e. affinity/ understanding of how users use a (digital) product and the type of data this generates
- The ability to work independently and pro-actively pick up tasks but also keen to be part of an experienced group of data analysts, scientists and user researchers
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!