About the team
Reporting to our Head of People Design, you’ll be joining our innovative design team of learning designers and agile coaches. You will work within an agile pod of agile coaches and learning designers.
About the role
As we scale rapidly at Miro, so does the need for Mironeers to learn, grow and drive change at pace. As a Team Development Facilitator, you will play a key role in helping onboard newcomers through Peer Learning Groups, and provide team facilitation and coaching to enable continually reforming teams to build trust at scale.
What you’ll do
Using your advanced group facilitation skills for engaging and educating diverse groups of learners, you will work with your pods to:
- Refine and scale onboarding Peer Learning Groups, and the cultural onboarding experience across EU and Perm (Russia)
- Facilitating empowered foundations modules across EU and Perm, and co-design and delivery empowered teams intermediate and advanced modules across Miro
- Increase the facilitation capability of all Mironeers by creating a Facilitation Community of Practice and providing training solutions
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience facilitating live and virtual training for employees and managers at a scaled tech firm using MG Taylor or similar methods
- 2+ years of experience facilitating team development workshops and interventions focused on increasing collaboration
- Experience across the full cycle of learning course design from, discovery, prototyping, delivery, evaluation and iteration
- Developing and enabling communities of learning or peer learning groups
- Ability to lean into difficult conversations, surfaces tension and facilitate dialogue
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Travel allowance for your commute
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 10 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!