About the team
The Analytics team at Miro has a clear mission - use data to make better decisions. We are a small and highly leveraged team of folks who pride ourselves on finding ways to answer even the most challenging business questions.
About the role
As the company is growing, Miro needs to expand the Analytics team and is looking to hire a strong GTM BI Delivery Manager. In this role you will help us become a more data driven organization by helping us optimize our self-serve analytics across the org, with a specific focus on maximizing field productivity by helping customer facing reps access and apply the right knowledge and at the right time. You will have an amazing opportunity to help Miro accelerate our existing momentum, scale our business initiatives, and maximize our full potential.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the broader Analytics, Data Engineering and Business Technology teams to build, maintain and help enforce a high quality standard for code and data model quality, especially with regard to our key business metrics;
- Help us maximize our BI tools, including Looker, to help our business partner proactively surface relevant data insights to our customers;
- Be customer-obsessed in the design process of our reports and dashboards - do user interviews with our internal customer facing reps; draw mockups; iterate on them; define navigation paths and alert behavior; be incredibly thoughtful about user experience to the finest detail
- Establish design standards for the GTM analytics team output (dashboards, presentations, etc) and data tools to make them more compelling and interactive, and increase business impact
- Be the product owner of our key internal GTM analytics dashboards, including a roadmap of future releases. Own the end-to-end product development process for our internal dashboards: from user interviews with internal customers to understand their pain points to designing and iterating dashboard wireframes to writing the code for the dashboards and understanding the core data models underpinning it; to launching the new dashboards (in terms of launch materials, enablement, internal marketing, feedback, etc.)
What you'll need
- Experience with project or product management and building, maintaining and owning a roadmap
- Looker expertise is an absolute must; experience with SFDC and DBT super nice to have
- 7+ years of Analytics/Data Eng/Business Intelligence experience
- Minimum of 2 years in fast growing startup, ideally product-led growth or enterprise SaaS
- Passionate about documentation and reporting, as well as design and data visualization (you are obsessed with playing around with colors, fonts, etc.)
- You can translate complex data sets into simple, yet effective visualizations
What do you know?
- Product management: You have experience owning an internal product like dashboards
- Tools: Looker expertise required; SFDC, DBT and Spark nice to have
- Data Visualization: You know how to design beautiful data visualizations
- Complex SQL statements: You can write these in your sleep; SOQL and APEX very nice to have
- Documentation: You are truly passionate about documenting everything in an extremely clear fashion
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!