About the team
Starting with the rise of remote work in the spring of 2020 we see an ever-growing need for reliable tools for online collaboration, especially for effective and efficient workshops. Workshop Core is a brand new team with an ambitious goal - to build the foundation of the Miro for Workshops product.
About the role
As a Senior Product Designer for Workshops, you’ll be accountable for designing innovative experiences for facilitated collaboration, both for organisers and participants.
This role requires an excellent understanding of complex user flows, experience designing highly interactive in-browser applications, and a strong passion for making meetings engaging and fun for people across the globe.
What you’ll do
- Design tools to make meetings engaging and productive in Miro
- Collaborate with user research, analytics, and product management to understand our users and business
- Conduct and synthesise primary and secondary research to understand our target users — both meeting organisers and attendees
- Lead the end-to-end design process, from effective problem framing, through ideation and storyboarding, ending with user validated high-fidelity designs
- Design and prototype solutions to validate it with real users
- Collaborate closely with engineers to ship high-quality, delightful, and bug-free products
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of product design experience
- Experience designing highly interactive, modern mass-market digital products
- A basic understanding of modern browser technologies and capabilities
- Experience in validating design solutions using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Ability to articulate creative decisions, with an iterative mindset and openness to learn and adapt
- A systematic approach and attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Nice to have
- Experience using Miro
- A passion for visual communication
- Meeting facilitation skills
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!