About the team
Miro developers platform is currently in beta, with over 200 apps built. Over the next 2 years we intend to get to the next level; add new rich APIs and SDKs, coupled with world class developer experience.
We are a focused team with a lot of growth and impact opportunities.
About the role
As a part of the Developers Experience team, your work will be fundamental for the adoption of the Miro platform and the growth of our developer community. You will have the opportunity to get to know and interact directly with our developer community and use that knowledge along with usage data to create new tools, components and adapt existing ones to meet their needs.
What you’ll do
- Help build our Developers Platform, for use by millions of Miro users and a key strategic asset of Miro.
- Work on rebuilding our Developer Portal
- Work on creating tools, sample apps, etc… that will help onboarding developers on Miro Platform
- Take input from and work with our developer community on Miro Platform projects (Developers Experience, Apps, Plugins, etc…) and contribute to other projects as appropriate.
What you’ll need
- +5 years of working experience as a software engineer
- Curiosity and a desire to be responsible for all aspects of building Miro's developer platform in a highly focused and rapidly growing team
Bonus points if any
- Experience working with developer platforms
- Fluency in one or more general purpose programming languages, including but not limited to: Java, Python, or Ruby
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!