About the team
The Enterprise team is responsible for ensuring Miro meets the needs of large customers, adapting and using the product at scale like: advanced security, integration, user and account management settings.
We put significant efforts to make complicated things clear, easy to understand, and use to create the best in class user experience.
About the role
The Product Designer is an equal partner to PMs in defining and designing the solutions to help Miro customers get the most value out of the product at scale.
You’ll be working within cross-functional teams from the early stages of the product development process until the polishing and launching the solution to customers.
The core aspect of this role is the ability to work with complex systems that already have traction and need to be thoughtfully evolved, rather than revolutionised. At the same time, if there's room for innovation, you need to be able to articulate it and prioritise things with the effort/reward ratio for business and value to the end-user in mind.
We expect from you the ability to own a problem, drive execution, and optimise for business impact. You will be deeply involved in defining and designing large system parts such as User and Account Management, Integrations, Settings & Administration, and Dashboard to make the user journey seamless and delightful.
What you’ll do
- Lead end-to-end design process: from defining problems and generating the solution to testing it with users and then implementing your high-fidelity design to production
- Own complex domains of expertise, map them out, explain to others, and modify, based on business need and restrictions we have
- Measure the success of your decisions with the team and iterate when needed
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of product design experience
- Experience working with Enterprise segment (preferably, SaaS: B2B/ B2C2B)
- Understanding of business and product metrics
- Experience in validating design solutions using qualitative and quantitative methods
- A systematic approach and attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical thinking and ability to have a holistic vision of the system as a whole
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Sense of ownership and business-mindset
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!