About the team
Our Product Growth stream has over 40 members with a proven record of driving impactful success. Through cross-functional collaboration, we are constantly improving our customer experience and accelerating business growth. Our teams drive experiments to optimize business metrics and learn the unknown leading to driving lots of innovative initiatives.
We are a highly-analytical and data-informed crew with the passion toward validating hypotheses to accelerate the speed of learning. We operate within a compact cross-functional team across four domains of expertise: Acquisition, Activation, Engagement, and Monetisation.
About the role
Product Designers in the Growth team find the right balance between user needs and business goals, figuring out the hypotheses and validating them with design solutions. We have an intense collaboration with the Product and Data teams to make data-informed decisions, as well as with Engineering to find the best way to validate the hypotheses with the fast-moving pace and maintain a high bar of product quality.
As a Product Designer you will have the opportunity to build and scale the Notifications systems for Miro. Both the quality of our communication with users and companies, and the enablement of communication between users are essential for Miro growth. We pride ourselves in helping users to collaborate and stay connected, and we retain users through in-app education.
What you’ll do
- Formulate hypotheses together with Product Managers and turn them into high-quality design solutions
- Measure the success of your decisions with the team and iterate when needed
- Work cross-functionally to deliver the best possible user experience
- Run end-to-end design process for a variety of initiatives within your team
- Research on users perspectives and competitive landscape to generate solutions
- Create UX deliverables as well as visual and interaction design for your initiatives
- Validate your solutions with users, using both qualitative and quantitative methods
- Collaborate with developers to reach high-quality implementation
- Help to grow our design team, improve processes and mentor folks
- Keep on the fast-moving pace of experimentation and decision-making process
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of product design experience. Product/Growth, SaaS B2C2B models are preferable.
- Experience in solutions design for business growth with results achieved in business metrics
- Expertise in planning, designing, running and analysing User Research activities
- Experience informing design decisions by applying business metrics to them
- Experience in validating design solutions using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Ability to articulate creative decisions, with an iterative mindset and openness to learn and adapt
- Ability to think through complex interaction design
- A systematic approach and attention to detail
- Effective written and verbal communication
What's in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!