About the team
The Analytics team at Miro has a clear mission - use data to make better decisions. We are a small and highly leveraged team of folks who pride ourselves on finding ways to answer some of the most challenging business questions.
About the role
As Miro grows, we are looking to expand the Analytics team and hire a strong Sales BI Analyst. In this role you will work with Go to Market team leadership to help define their team strategy and assess the effectiveness of their key initiatives. In this role you will have an amazing opportunity to help Miro accelerate our existing momentum, scale our business initiatives, and maximize our full potential.
What you’ll do
- Find the stories buried in data and build insightful dashboards that enable everyone at Miro to be an analyst
- Be a vocal and proactive partner to your stakeholders. Guide their line of questioning rather than just fulfilling requests. Provide insights and conclusions rather than data outputs
- Know where to find the right data to answer a question. Be persistent in ensuring data quality and resourceful in getting data that is not immediately available
- Be comfortable outside of your comfort zone - understand always changing business needs, explore new tech and tools, trace data issues to the source, or find a new way to address an old problem
- Coach, mentor, and help set strategy for Business Analysts to drive even more impact for the team
What you'll need
- 4+ years of Analytics/Data Science/BizOps experience in fast growing startup
- Data Visualization/Reporting: Tableau, Looker, or similar experience required
- Salesforce.com: You can use it to quickly develop v.1 of an analysis
- Complex SQL statements: You can write these in your sleep
- You’re comfortable working with ambiguity and forging your own path
- You deliver results quickly with iteration, instead of waiting for perfection
- You love telling stories with data - numbers are key, but a business is built with people. Cross Functional relationships and effective communication are critical to make an impact
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!