The Analytics team at Miro has a clear mission - use data to make better decisions. We are a small and highly leveraged team of folks who pride ourselves on finding ways to answer some of the most challenging business questions.
As Miro grows, we are looking to expand the Analytics team and hire a strong Business Analyst. In this role you will work with Go to Market team leadership to help define their team strategy and assess the effectiveness of their key initiatives. In this role you will have an amazing opportunity to help Miro accelerate our existing momentum, scale our business initiatives, and maximize our full potential. Each role at Miro is based at one of our physical hubs and we look for talent that want to be part of these local, collaborative communities. Mironeers work in a hybrid model, with a 3 days a week in office culture as our baseline.
What you’ll do
- Find the stories buried in data and build insightful dashboards that enable everyone at Miro to be an analyst
- Be a vocal and proactive partner to your stakeholders. Guide their line of questioning rather than just fulfilling requests. Provide insights and conclusions rather than data outputs
- Know where to find the right data to answer a question. Be persistent in ensuring data quality and resourceful in getting data that is not immediately available
- Be comfortable outside of your comfort zone - understand always changing business needs, explore new tech and tools, trace data issues to the source, or find a new way to address an old problem
- Coach, mentor, and help set strategy for Business Analysts to drive even more impact for the team
What you'll need
- 4+ years of Analytics/Data Science/BizOps experience in a fast growing startup
- Bachelors in Applied Math, Physics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or related technical field
- You are experienced with many technical tools: You can develop complex SQL queries in your sleep. You are comfortable with tools like Looker, Salesforce, Python or R. You have experience with DBT, Snowflake or are willing to learn quickly
- You’re stat savvy: You can build predictive models and design experimentations. More advanced Machine Learning experiences like NLP, Unsupervised models, Graph-based ML, Linear programming are preferred
- You’re comfortable working with ambiguity and forging your own path
- You deliver results quickly with iteration, instead of waiting for perfection
- You love telling stories with data - numbers are key, but a business is built with people. Cross Functional relationships and effective communication are critical to make an impact
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Deloitte, Okta, Datadog, Shopify, and many more global companies of all sizes.
We are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard, and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves every day. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
At Miro, we strive to create and foster an environment of belonging and collaboration across cultural differences. Miro’s mission — Empower teams to create the next big thing — is how we think about our product, people, and culture. We believe that creating big things requires diverse and inclusive teams. Diversity invites all talent with different demography, identities and styles to step in, and inclusion invites them to step closer together. Every day, we are working to build a more diverse Miro, cultivate a sense of belonging for future and current Mironeers around the world, and foster an environment where everyone can collaborate and embrace differences.