About the role
Miro is looking to hire a strong Commercial Success Program Manager to oversee our growing commercial segment globally. In this role you will build, coach, and manage a Commercial Program. Furthermore, you will be a member of the Customer Success leadership team and work closely with every function to improve our processes and drive adoption and retention.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our operations team to build a scaled program and implement a customer success tool for our commercial accounts globally
- Build and manage a team of Commercial Customer Success Managers
- Participate in formulating key strategic decisions as a part of the CS leadership team
What you'll need
- 3+ years experience in Strategic or Enterprise (High Touch) Customer Success with a proven track record of meeting/exceeding targets.
- 2+ years as a Lead/Manager of Customer Success at high-growth B2B SaaS company
- Strong foundation in the Customer Success norms, processes, and KPIs
- Experience in building tech touch or a scaled Customer Success model
- Strong analytical and program management skills with an aptitude for working with data
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- Background of hiring, training, and enabling CSMs with strong performance management skills
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!