About the team
Starting with the rise of remote work in the spring of 2020 we see an ever-growing need for reliable tools for online collaboration, especially for effective and efficient workshops. Workshop Core is a brand new team with the ambitious goal - to build the foundation of the Miro for Workshops product.
About the role
As a Senior Product Manager for Workshops Core, you’ll be accountable for customer journey and creating best-in-class user experience for facilitated collaboration, both for organisers and participants.
This role requires an excellent understanding of complex user flows, experience in creating products for multiple audiences and strong passion for solving the problem for workshops organisers and participants across the globe.
We are looking for an experienced product manager to deliver the best possible user experience to the market by incorporating and balancing users’ perspectives, business needs, and tech possibilities.
Senior Product Manager for Workshops core experience for us a person that understands complex interaction design, has strong prioritisation skills and builder’s mentality.
What you’ll do
- Own end to end user journey for Workshops facilitators/organizers and participants, create and execute roadmap within the area of responsibility
- Drive the discovery and delivery process
- Contribute to overall Workshops strategy
- Plan and execute product launches in partnership with Marketing team
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of product management experience, preferably productivity SaaS, proven track record of achieving product success
- Experience in complex products with multiple end user personas and their journeys
- 2+ years of experience in designing and facilitating workshops, both offline and online/facilitation certification
- Utilising users insights for prioritising the product problems and roadmap, customer empathy, ability to build strategy and roadmap and execute on that
- Experience and passion in working with data, proven ability to explore data and make data informed decisions
- Great understanding of complex user flows and good sense of interaction design
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Builders mentality: enjoying creating things, validating hypothesis
- Collaboration and stakeholder management
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!