About the team
Our Product Growth stream has over 40 members with a proven record of driving impactful success. Through cross-functional collaboration, we are constantly improving our customer experience and accelerating business growth. Our teams drive experiments to optimise business metrics and learn the unknown leading to driving lots of innovative initiatives.
About the role
You will have the opportunity to shape Miro’s strategy and operations for our Notifications systems. Both the quality of our communication with users and companies, and the enablement of communication between users are essential for Miro growth. We pride ourselves in helping users to collaborate and stay connected, and we retain users through lifecycle communication and in-app education.
If you are a passionate, structured, customer-centric and data-driven person, we want to speak to you. Joining Miro is a unique opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling team and have the chance to leave your mark on an exponentially scaling company.
What you’ll do
- Lead Notifications system strategy, development, and delivery
- Grow performance and efficiency of Miro communication flows and notification experience
- Support others teams goals and metrics (like activation, adoption, conversion, etc) by enabling relevant and effective communication flows.
- Help build a rigorous growth culture, using quantitative and qualitative measures that link to company objectives, with a focus on learnings and impact
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of experience in Product/Growth Management. SaaS B2C2B/B2B model is ideal
- Experience in collaboration, productivity, design spaces is a plus
- Experience building a high-volume notifications system, messaging products or infrastructure.
- Experience with building and running internal services, consumed by the rest of the organization
- Solid understanding of the technical capabilities, limitations and lifecycle of email and push notifications, understanding of business impact for solutions
- System and structured thinking, ability to decompose complex projects
- Strong prioritisation of a large number of requests from different stakeholders
- Excellent written and communication skills with the proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Passion for and experience in creating an engaging, delightful, and high-quality experience for users
- Ability to move quickly and make appropriate trade-offs based on data analysis and qualitative feedback from users, team, market, stakeholders.
- Tolerance for ambiguity.
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!