About the team
The Enterprise Product Team serves the needs of large customers that utilise Miro as a mission critical tool for collaboration and getting things done, in order to capture the revenue and growth opportunities that they represent.
You will be working with a cross-functional team of Engineers, Designers and Analysts, who are focused on evolving Miro to meet the needs of large businesses who are looking to integrate Miro across their organisation.
About the role
Miro is a mission critical enterprise collaborative whiteboard platform that transforms the way high-performing distributed teams work. We're seeking an experienced Product Manager to lead the development of Knowledge Management for Enterprise customers. You will manage the development and delivery of strategic features that enable customer data to be accessible, relevant and secure at scale.
Areas of focus will include bulk data import and export, archiving and retention, data security and access management, logging and auditing, integrations with external services, and data preservation.
What you’ll do
- Set up goals, define and execute the Miro Enterprise Management roadmap in line with the overall product and go-to-market goals.
- Ensure timely delivery of knowledge management services and capabilities.
- Communicate strategy, tactics, and progress to the team and stakeholders, including sales, marketing, and executive leadership.
- Package offerings according to overall product strategy and best customer experience.
- Build strong partnership with go-to-market teams to provide a better product and grow revenue through product enablement
What you’ll need
- 4-5 years product management experience in SaaS B2B/B2C2B companies.
- Proven track record of shipping elegant, pleasant, and productive user-facing products at scale.
- Experience working with enterprise customers to understand their challenges and build solutions to meet their needs.
- Strong prioritization and project management skills, understanding of business impact for solutions.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Comfortability navigating and executing in ambiguous situations.
- Growth mindset.
- Empathy for customers and stakeholders.
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!