About the team
Starting with the rise of remote work in the spring of 2020 we see ever growing need for reliable tools for online collaboration, especially for interactive meetings and workshops. Workshops Core is a brand new team with the ambitious goal - to build the foundation of Miro for Workshops, our product for engaging, effective and efficient workshops.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced frontend engineer to join the Workshops Core team in Amsterdam. In this role you’ll be responsible for designing and developing the foundation of Miro for Workshops that provides excellent experience to our users and scales as we grow (and we’re growing rapidly!).
What you’ll do
- Build the foundation of Miro for Workshops used by hundreds of thousands of users all over the world
- Collaborate with other teams to improve our product, architecture and engineering practices
- Mentor and coach less experienced engineers on the team
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- 3+ years of experience building frontend applications using modern programming languages, frameworks and technologies (we mostly use TypeScript and React)
- Experience working in an agile cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!