About the team
As a key member of the Revenue Operations team, you will work closely with the GTM teams to deeply understand and improve our go-to-market engine. You will support projects that drive growth through top of funnel, new logo conversion, and expansion of existing customers. You will also be the point person for day to day support for the sales team.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Analyst to join our Sales Operations team. In this role, you will partner with sales leadership and operations to build and manage systems and processes to enable revenue growth.
What you’ll do
- Lead the sales ops administration of our Salesforce CRM database, including the creation and maintenance of workflows, validation rules, process builder rules, custom fields, reports, dashboard development, and data flow management.
- Scope out and manage strategic projects with key subject matter experts to deliver highly requested operational changes and improvements to the sales org.
- Work with Sales Ops, Finance, and Sales to support the build of specific deal desk needs and help to improve processes within CPQ.
- Maintain the proper SLA within the sales ops case process within Salesforce and escalate any pressing issues with sales ops leadership and sales leadership.
- Assist with supporting Miro’s sales tech stack including troubleshooting, user management, and identifying solutions.
- Identify areas of opportunity within the sales process that may be leading to inefficiencies and run effective project management to roll out solutions.
- Work with enablement to document and roll out process improvements and change management related to sales ops improvements.
What you'll need
- 4+ years comparable Ops experience, with 3+ years within Sales Operations, ideally with previous experience in sales support and case management
- Experience working in a well-established B2B SaaS company
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for working with data: Excel / Google Sheets
- Certified Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Admin and familiarity with CPQ
- SalesTool administration and reporting experience - SFDC, Chorus, Groove, ZoomInfo, Guru, Confluence, Asana
- Customer focused attitude and willingness to “get it done”
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects
- Strong problem solving and issue resolution skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to drive projects from start to finish
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!