About the role
Miro is looking to hire a strong leader to lead our strategic go-to-market presence on the east coast, and drive the company through the next phase of growth focused on the largest account accounts, such as Dell, Nike, Cisco, etc. In this role, you will scale the strategic team by working closely with Marketing, Customer Success, Product, Operations, and other teams formulate the strategy for strategic sales and execute on it.You will be a member of the revenue leadership team and work closely with every function to improve our processes and drive revenue growth.
What you’ll do
- Oversee the hiring and development of the strategic sales team including sales management and reps covering the east region.
- Define and improve the sales workflow to achieve repeatable success in the enterprise.
- Accurately forecast the monthly and quarterly bookings and manage a tight pipeline.
- Help formulate and execute our North America Strategic Sales Strategy
- Personally work with our largest customers to drive satisfaction and further engagement
- Help improve our product by providing sales and customer perspective
- Navigate enterprise deals in a complex buying environment
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships focused on customer outcomes and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base
What you'll need
- 10+ years of Sales experience with strong performance and career traction
- 5+ years of Sales leadership experience at high-growth Enterprise SaaS companies scaling from $10M+ to $100M+ in ARR
- Experience running a complex multi-level and multi-location sales teams
- Excellent ability to identify and resolve problems in the sales process
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build relationships and work cross-functionally
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications, PLG, & collaboration technology
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!