About the team
Starting with the rise of remote work in the spring of 2020 we see an ever-growing need for reliable tools for online collaboration, especially for interactive meetings and workshops. Workshop Facilitation is a brand new team with the ambitious goal - to build the best-in-class solution for facilitating engaging, effective and efficient workshops.
About the role
We’re looking for an experienced Team Lead to build and nurture the Workshops Facilitation team. We value team leads who are player-coaches so in this role you’ll also actively contribute to the product as an engineer.
What you'll do
- Hire, grow and retain talent
- Develop and execute engineering strategy of the team
- Closely collaborate with a product manager and designer to develop and execute product roadmap of the team
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- 2+ years of experience in building and managing a team of 5+ engineers
- 1+ years of experience in backend development
- Strong communication skills
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!