About the team
Here at Use Cases stream, we focus on building and improving our user experience in different scenarios. One of the most important cases for today is Online Meetings & Workshops. The team’s goal is to improve the product experience for facilitators and organizers of online meetings so that they can prepare their online events as quickly and conveniently as possible, conduct them efficiently, and get the best results!
Check out the video to see what we've built so far in collaboration with other teams at Miro:
Looks awesome, right? Read on if you want to become a part of the team behind it!
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Team Lead to join our QA team and to help it grow bigger and faster in terms of people as well as the results and the business value they bring
QA is a horizontal team that combines all dedicated QA Engineers who work with feature teams. We name this team as the QA guild. A guild is a source of testing practice:
- How to build an effective development process that creates a high-quality product
- Which methods are used for testing and test coverage. There is expertise in automation, load, performance, exploratory, and other methods of testing
QA lead is responsible for quality assurance of the whole stream. Stream combines several teams that work on tasks of a certain part of the product. In this case, it is a platform stream. You will be directly involved in extending the platform capabilities by bringing valuable insights and contributing to the codebase (up to 20%). You will also spread the word among external developers and solution architects about your development experience with the platform and testing of the platform.
What you’ll do
- Iterate on strategies and plans based on changing priorities or business needs. Create a quality vision and strategy for the whole stream
- Detect process issues that affect the quality and solve these
- Act as an expert and assistant for the team lead to manage the development process: establish best practices, improve processes, sort out issues during the process
- Design effective and elegant solutions for testing
- Create a roadmap with deliverables and milestones
- Structure and organise development teams, define the hiring plan
- Guide and mentor team members for their professional and career growth.
What you’ll need
- 2+ years’ experience in managing development teams: mentoring, professional development, motivation, recruiting, and onboarding
- Strong expertise and skills in decomposing product requirements and designing a test scenario, experience in analysing different types of technical testing, and choosing actionable items
- 2+ years’ experience in working with Scrum framework. Be able to facilitate any Scrum meeting to show how to conduct meetings effectively, take into account all the nuances in order to develop a quality product
- 3+ years’ autotests experience
- Responsible for the whole steam quality.
Nice to have
Experience in complex functional testing.
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office.
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!