About the Team
This is a unique opportunity to drive the business in a cross-functional team capacity. You will build out marketing operations working closely with the entire marketing team and partner directly with the CMO and executive team. You will also be a member of the Revenue Operations team to ensure we build scalable and aligned strategies, designs, and operations cross-functionally. You will report to the Head of Revenue Strategy & Operations.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Planning and Operations Manager to help build out Miro’s marketing planning and prioritization process, improving the way we develop holistic, end-to-end marketing strategies and plans. A strategic marketer and storyteller, you will drive alignment with corporate strategy and objectives, set OKRs in partnership with Marketing Executives, create a process to continually prioritize marketing initiatives and manage the marketing roadmap. This key marketing planning leader will be the “Sherpa” to the CMO and key Marketing Leaders and report to the Head of Revenue Operations. You will not only build the structure and processes to help us scale the marketing org, but also be a culture champion to partner with the CMO to build a world class, results-driven organization.
What you’ll do
- Partner with the CMO and other marketing leaders to set, manage and execute on the Marketing vision and deliver the marketing plans to support breakaway growth
- Own Marketing departmental planning process and cadence, improving the way we develop holistic, end-to-end marketing strategies and plans
- Project manage strategic initiatives and departmental communication
- Manage and balance the global budget; drive fiduciary responsibility and track & report on performance
- Partner with teams to build infrastructure that equips marketing DRIs with clear actionable data and ensure investments have measurable ROI
- Develop core performance scorecard for the global organization and support with robust reporting and dashboards
- Build and maintain key relationships with leaders across Marketing (ENT, Growth, Product Marketing), Sales, Finance, Product and more broad RevOps
- Drive alignment between Marketing and Sales on joint metrics
- Represent and champion Marketing across cross-department SteerCos including IT, Strategic Planning, and RevOps.
- Build an amazing results-driven and passionate culture across Marketing
What you'll need
- 3-5 years experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or strategic planning
- Additionally, 2-3 years experience in a high-performing marketing organization
- Experience running Marketing or company planning (in Marketing Ops, RevOps, BusOps, or Strategic Finance capacity)
- Ability to work across global cultures and influence senior leaders
- Highly-proactive, extremely organized, self-starter capable of effectively managing several projects and roadmaps at the same time
- Ability to synthesize complex ideas and extract the significant nuggets of information relevant to a particular audience
- Track record of strategic story-telling and being able to make compelling arguments to executive leadership
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of SAAS industry issues, trends and business models essential; especially with product-led growth models
- Advocate for diversity and inclusion
What’s in it for you
- Excellent Medical, Dental + Vision health benefits
- Scrappy startup environment with hyper growth potential where you’ll learn best in class skills
- Competitive salaries + Flexible time off
- 401k matching + Stock options
- Free lunches + Office snacks
- Be a part of a culture of learning that will take your professional growth to another level with collaborative + thoughtful team members
- Distributed team across offices globally in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Austin, Amsterdam, and Perm
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 8 million users, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!