About the team
We’re a small team with a great impact on both Miro and remote collaboration. We work on the distribution of applications from external developers. For this purpose, we are building different tools, including the marketplace. As an Engineer of our team, you will be able to make a great impact on how people get aware of applications at Miro and interact with them.
About the role
Miro is a successful and fast growing company, focused on online collaborations. With millions of customers throughout the globe, there is a demand for a public platform to get Miro to the next level. The platform is currently in the beta stage, with over 200 private apps built. At the moment we are looking for experienced backend engineers to join our team to help us to be ready for the public launch of the platform.
What you’ll do
- Design and implement scalable and high-performing solutions
- Identify synergies between software components and improve efficiency of development and code maintenance
- Keep the product vision in mind while working on details
- Help to build flexible, future-proof solutions
- Define and improve infrastructure and deployment setups of the Marketplace and related services
- Continuously improve our agile development process.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of experience designing, coding, testing, and debugging commercial software
- Experience in building and designing RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with RDBMS e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Ability and openness to learn, fail, reflect, and apply learning moving forward
- Curiosity and strong collaboration skills
- Passion for quality.
What’s in it for you
- Stock Option Grant
- Medical Insurance coverage
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period
- Weekly remote team activities to keep the spirits high
- Opportunity to work for a truly global multicultural team
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided when back in the office
Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With around 10 million users and counting, Miro is trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EY, Deloitte and many more global companies of all sizes.
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!